Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 4 The Lake and the Dance

Today was a lot more low key than previous days. We had a lot more free time so I ended up taking a nice walk around a local lake while the snow was falling. it was a very nice walk and a good way to clear my head of everything I've been thinking about. Following that I returned to the hostel where we went through some lessons and as a cap to the night, learned to waltz. It is all but expected for the abroad students to attend a formal ball at the end of January and I will be expected to know how to dance.

Tomorrow will be the last day in Mariazell before we move into our apartment. I don't yet know if I am living in a single or double room, but I will find out soon enough. Either way I don't know if I intend on spending a lot of time in my room. I only get to study abroad once so I might as well make the most of it. Other than that, not much has happened today.

1 comment:

  1. Waltzing isn't too bad, I'm sure you'll pick it up pretty quick. Who will your partner be? I'm sure you'll find someone. Obligatory Safety Dance reference.

    ReplyDelete