Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 23 A Night at the Hofburg

How many times can someone say that they attended a Viennese Ball at the Hofburg Palace? For most people, the answer would be none, but luckily for me, that changed today. Courtesy of IES Vienna, I was able to attend the ball for a greatly discounted price. This included a night of fun and fancy, getting dressed up and seeing the gorgeous building, and being one of the other people who knew how to dance to American music. It was a great time overall, and I had a blast. Now it is time for me to get ready for my trip to Germany and Belgium that starts tomorrow. I will attempt to blog on the road, but I am not taking my laptop, so it may be hard. Expect a longer post with many many pictures when I return the second week of Feb.

Below are pictures from the night.

We finally took a roommate picture, after 3 weeks here.














No comments:

Post a Comment