Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 7 Picture Time

I can't say much happened today. It was another day of classes and time in Vienna. Strangely, no great adventures took place. That's ok though, because at some point I was going to need a short break. There is always tomorrow however! In the meantime, here are some pictures of Downtown Vienna, including the some pictures of my classroooms. All of these places are within a 5 minute walk from my classroom, which is a 20 minute ride by tram from my apartment. I am essentially living in downtown Vienna.


The Outside of the institute where I take classes
It was built in the late 17th century
Half of the original palace is gone due to being struck by a bomb in WW2









The ceiling in one classroom




All of these pictures are of the inside.


































No comments:

Post a Comment