Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trip 2 Day 3 Berlin

I remember Berlin well, as I was just here not too long ago. That being said, it was good to go back again and see the city. This time I was not as tired at before and I moved more slowly with my parents. However we still only saw the main tourist sites. This of course being Brandenburg Tor, the Tiergarten, the Victory Tower, Check Point Charlie, the East Side Gallery, Berliner Dom, and the Jewish memorial and museum. It doesn't seem like much but once listed off, it turns out to be quite a bit. Today involved a lot of walking and it feels good to be off my feet. Tomorrow we head west to Brussels. We will see if it is as cold there as it is here. Unfortunately most of the day will be spent on the train, but I guess that will be a good way to see the countryside. Tomorrow, our European adventure continues.














































No comments:

Post a Comment