Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Trip 2 Day 10 Easter in Munich

It's Easter morning and the snow is falling in Munich. I am told this is highly unusual for this time of year. That doesn't stop me from doing what I want to do and seeing what I want to see. Today we saw the concentration camp Dachau. It was a solemn visit, but I was glad to see it. It is important to remember this history. We spent a considerable amount of time there, not getting back until around 3 in the afternoon. As it is Easter we figured it only proper to visit a church. In fact we visited 2, St Peters church and Frauen Kirche. After a week of solid travel we were quite tired, so we ended the night earlier than expected, getting food at the Hofbrau Hause and then heading back to our room. Tomorrow we will see what is left to see in Munich before heading to Salzburg.


























No comments:

Post a Comment