Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Trip 2 Day 2 Prague

A visit to the homeland. My parents and I made it to Bohemia, and moreover Prague. It was interesting to be in the home away from home, as the Krippner side of my family comes from Bohemia. Prague was a beautiful city. Everything was very interesting to see and there were a lot of cool sights. Unfortunately the Czech Republic does not use Euro as currency, so that created a bit of a barrier and a money crunch. Even so we managed to make our way to St. Charles Bridge, Infant Jesus, and of course, the Prague Castle. Luckily we managed to even catch it during the changing of the guard, which was really cool to watch. After simply wandering around the city, we eventually had to catch our train toward Berlin to keep moving on with our trip. Nearly 5 hours later I am once again in the capital of Germany, this time playing tour guide, while seeing the sights myself.















































No comments:

Post a Comment